Friday 12 August 2016

TGIF: Great beer, new caps for Bicycle Craft Brewery & for a limited time only: Free Shipping!

the name says it all...
All photos: Red Dots Cycling





A fun Friday it is...


Carolle and I made a special delivery of custom caps for Bicycle Craft Brewery. We had the opportunity to meet Laura and her crew and, of course, enjoy a flight. Amazing beer but if I had a choice, my favorite is their Velocipede India Pale Ale. In fact, we got a growler of beer -  but more on that later, check back soon on my cyclingart blog. If you are in the Ottawa area, drop over meet the friendly staff, take advantage of some amazing beer and check out the new batch of custom cycling caps at Bicycle Craft Brewery!





















After delivering caps, my reward!




Please note: Take advantage of our limited time Free Shipping, now on, on all in-stock caps. It won't last for long!



No comments:

Post a Comment