Friday 10 January 2014

TGIF: Sale On and the Green Monster Smoothie


Vuelta El Toro cycling cap on Sale!
photo Red Dots Cycling




As we are coming closer to deciding our new Spring/Summer cycling caps we still have to clear our shelves of discontinued caps. That means we have taken 25% OFF selected items in the shop. Check them out because once they are gone... they GONE!

25% OFF Shop.




what is green and full of goodness...
it's the green monster smoothie!
photo Red Dots Cycling




Carolle and I have discovered a new smoothie with organic baby spinach, peanut butter, bananas, milk, Chia seeds, I hope I didn't miss anything else... called, the Green Monster! It's crazy heathy and should ramp up my pre-ride or post-ride regime. I do not get any endorsements for this but upon some research, spinach is very good for us:

Excellent source of vitamin A, C, K, iron, fiber, folate and lutein. 

Chia seeds are something else. First time that I'm using this and I discovered these little seeds are a great source of omega-3 fats, phosphorus, Manganese and protein. Here's to the Green Monster and improved health! 



Richard





No comments:

Post a Comment