Friday 19 October 2012

TGIF: New Wallets/Pouches, Francophone Women's Entrepreneur & Shipping to Malaysia

New La Piccola's and Piccolo's!




Last evening I had a wonderful opportunity to present Red Dots Cycling at the Vancouver Francophone Women's Entrepreneur monthly meeting. It was a success, in front of an enthusiastic group of 30 business women. I started off the meeting with my 10 minute presentation and shared, quite proudly, with our recent success in Bicycling Magazine. I was the intro of the evening with the main portion following about how and why to build your business with LinkedIn. I'm grateful to go to the monthly meetings and it's important for me because I learn important business tips/strategies  and it also keeps my French alive!


Here's an update on our rubber madness week...

It's almost at the end and with the help of the blue monster sewing machine we will be ready for November's Make It Show in Vancouver! Everyone loves a deal... here's a link on how to receive $1 off admission! Hope to see you there!


We have tons of new La Piccola wallet designs ready and especially a special Skull custom design. We plan to have new wallets/pouches sometime up on the website by the end of next week.


We are becoming more global...

Today, we are shipping two winter caps to Malaysia... a first for us!


Have a great Friday everybody!


Carolle


We'll be ready!
Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment