Wednesday 3 October 2012

Steve wins the Flemish!


Flemish wool winter cycling cap
Red Dots Cycling



We would like to thank everyone who took part in our Flemish wool winter cap contest!

This morning we happily shipped off a Flemish winter cycling cap to Steve in the UK! It was the highlight of the contest, reading all of the fabulous stories. It's a good thing we didn't choose the winner based on his/her comment. Considering all of the stories were fantastic and too difficult to chose the winner from.

Here is Steve's cycling story, a real gem...



I was attempting my first ascent of the Alpe D'Huez, when in all my finery and ego I was passed half way up at speed by a old wrinkled french guy in purple lycra looking like a purple walnut with a friendly 'Bonjour' as he passed by me and continue up the Alpe effortless leaving me flabbergasted. I said that when I "retire" I want to be like him and that's that's why I had "la noce viola" bead blasted on the top tube on my Passoni, I went back to the spot when I picked up my bike from Italy...



Congratulations Steve! And it's very heartwarming to see our Facebook followers on the increase. Many thanks to everyone for participating!



No comments:

Post a Comment